Tart Art

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Idle Brain, an adventurous journey with Photoshop

I am teaching myself to work with PS.I am actually very embarrassed of some of the old stuff I've created. :D .You see, you gotta appreciate the idea, technicalities come later(or so I keep telling myself)here goes..



Xibalba-Inspired by the movie :The Fountain


Vampire's Masquerade




Immortal



Tracy Thoms in Death Proof



Love Blooms ....Wherever.Well this one didn't quite turn out the way I imagined it to be, but I am not displeased with the results at all


What band wouldn't wanna practice here?
(The one that doesn't like flourescent colours much)



Corporate Identity


Cocky Gentlemen make the ladies swoon


Does this give you the shivers?


Sin City-ish



beautiful women must stay unscathed by opportunistic perverts!


I dream up such random nonsense every night


A bit playful


posted by B at 5:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home